Treasure Seas Inc Treasure Seas Inc

Great but has some kinks...

This is a fun and addicting game. It has alot of replayable value for me because i die so much. Maby make more than three lifes, or make the sharks do Damage instead of an instant kill. if you worked out these kinks and made the game larger, like "Motherload" than this would be amazing.

::CYBER UF2:: ::CYBER UF2::

Amazing

Wow.
This is a really good game i found it really fun to play. now YES, it is VERY hard, but alot of you people make it seem t=like its impossible, i played it for 5 min. and got to the girls weapons. its not THAT hard. but yea.... make it easyer and this game will be perfect.

Global Defense System Global Defense System

Wow

This is a really good game, Make a sequal. now i have no idea what would be in a sequal but my god this is funn as hell.

GREAT JORB

Civil Civil

Sweet Game

...but it's pretty damn hard. give more chances, get rid of the cheat code problem, and and more weapons and location

All in all it was a really fun game to play.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Great

Now i admit, it is very repeditive but its a great game i vote 5!

To Kwikshot: You do NEED to buy stuff from Amizon like, you know, FLASH! and the rest of the stuff is optional.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Dude...

This is THE ORIGINAL ONE!

This is the best FREE "put clips together" game ever!

Everything sounds and IS great. the video was funny (espesilly the credits) and the game is 11/10 quality.

Im going to see any other things you have done see if u made another jackpot.

Multiplayer Momentum Multiplayer Momentum

Good but Unfortunatly...

Listen, that other guy is right, Newgounds was NOT made so that you click on a button, then go to another site, start and account, get 5 free games, then buy a GOLD account!

Also, this games questions are too hard. alot I could get, but I always came in last. The people are NOT real, no one can get that many questions right in a row. Plus why do you think they won't allow you to talk to them?

Anyways I am sorry to say I will vote 0.

Anyone else who agrees with me should do something simlier.

Cannon Bods Cannon Bods

Great work

This is a very good game, the sounds were well suited, the gameplay was fresh, and the combos make you feel like a man.

Great Work

Rapid Reaction Master Rapid Reaction Master

Pretty Good

This is a pretty good game, but it is a bit short. dont let other people discouage you, make a sequal and make it really detailed and big. ex: More mini-games/differant Guns.

Good Job

wOne2 wOne2

HOLY CRAP!

This is one of the best games I have ever played on Newgrounds. All your games are AMAZING! I love the Bungie part of this game it is SO fun! I hope you make more great and creative games!

Good Luck, and Great Work!